Monday, August 30, 2010

Our Little School Center


Here's our "school center" in our kitchen. It's located under the overhang of our kitchen island. I wanted something to house all our books and supplies needed on a daily basis. Last year, I had everything in a different room and had to bring things back and forth when starting and ending the day. Not really a big deal when schooling one child in kindergarten, but I didn't want to do that this year.

So, if you click on the image, you'll see what is what and where.

This is from the IKEA Trofast collection. I love the versatility and it doesn't look terrible.
I used IKEA Flyt magazine holders to house each subject that we will be covering.

I think this will work out just fine. If not... I'll be in trouble. Hehehe...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment